Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

E-marketing My favorite vacation

I don’t really have a favorite vacation but I can speak about the one I really liked. A couple of years ago, while I was on vacation from school, I went to New York to visit my cousins, there is spent about two weeks doing the usual stuff like going to malls, and hanging out. Around New Years Eve, my older cousin recently had just gotten his driver’s license and convinced his mom to lend us her car. We drove around and went to 2 house parties of my cousin’s friends. On the way to the first house party we stopped to buy some beer, we drank some on the way there and then gave the rest away. The first house was full of people, most of them already drunk and all sort of dancing to the really loud music, at the time I was sober but that didn’t last long since my cousins were trying to get me drunk. As time went on I kept drinking and drinking, and just went with the flow of the place. After some time we went to the other house party, already drunk and did more of the same, I played some pool with random people there; it was a lot of fun. On the way home one of my cousins started to throw up and that was the last thing I can remember clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment