Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

social media's effect on me.

I like to think of myself as a little different from the norm, I am very hard to please and when my mind is set on something it is nigh impossible to change my thoughts about a certain topic unless I realize its wrong on my own.
Social Media has a moderate impact in my life, sometimes it makes it easier by allowing me to easily communicate with my peers, sometimes it just brings unnecesarry troubles. The list of social media sites i use is large, but those that I constantly frequent are just 3. I use facebook to be able to easily communicate with my friends and, you know, gossip ;). Twitter is my favorite social media site because it is a really good way to pass the time as well as a tool for keeping in touch with current news, events, offers, entertainment, and basically everything else. It is also entertaining to follow your favorite comedians, actors, musicians, bands, among other countless interesting things that can be found on twitter. Youtube is another social media site that I constantly frequent, mostly i use it to listen to music, watch comical videos, watch upcoming movie trailers, less frequently i use it as a tool for learning. I am subscribed to various individuals that produce weekly videos on youtube, my favorite being Ray William Johnson, even though as of late his videos are not as good as they were in the past. Another social media site that i use is Grooveshark, even though i do not really use it for it's "media" aspect, I only use it to listen to music and thats about it.
Social media has had an effect in my life, but its not something i cannot live without, its just ways to entertain myself and do not really need any of them. But if i'd have a choice in having them or not having them, i would choose to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment